Get the Most from Sysco’s 401(k) Plan!
When you have a 401(k) plan that offers free money and pays you to save, you want to make sure you are taking full advantage of it!
To help you save for a financially secure retirement, our 401(k) plan:
- Gives you free money — 3% of your pay through an automatic contribution every pay period
- Pays you to save — 50 cents for each additional dollar you contribute, up to 5% of your pay annually (you become fully vested after 5 years of employment)
- Increases take-home pay — Pre-tax contributions mean lower income taxes
- Gives you immediate ownership of your money — You are always 100% vested in your contributions and in the automatic Company contributions, as well as any earnings on them.
Note: This information about the 401(k) plan applies to the majority of associates. Variances may occur due to grandfathered benefits or collective bargaining agreements.
Are You Leaving Money on the Table?
Saving for retirement can be challenging when you have day-to-day expenses to manage—but the best time to save is when you have an employer who pays you to do it. Think of it this way: In addition to the automatic 3% contribution, Sysco gives you the equivalent of a 2.5% raise if you contribute 5% to your 401(k). So, it pays to contribute at least 5% of your pay to get the full company match!
Watch the Sysco 401(k) Video.
Visit NetBenefits.com to:
- Enroll or change your contribution
- Manage your account
- Access educational resources
Call Fidelity at 1-800-635-4015 to:
- Find out how much you should be saving to reach your retirement goal
- Get help enrolling or making changes to your contribution level
- Get answers from retirement experts